Energy Partners is recruiting a Full-time position for a Customer Service Representative Manager. Under the supervision of the General Manager, the CSR manager will help support, train, manage, and evaluate the work performance of Energy Partners Customer Service Representatives. This position will oversee a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to, detailed Energy Force training, along with coaching, mentoring and developing lead Customer Service Representatives.
General Job Requirements:
- Be familiar with company policies, rules, regulations, procedures and adhere to Energy Partners Handbook.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks.
- Perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect good credit on Energy Partners.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in customer relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Ability to provide leadership and execute problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively coach, train, develop and supervise CSR's.
- Monitor and manage individual performance, metrics, service levels and quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delegate work assignments and set expectations.
- Analyze, investigate and help resolve extremely complex customer account inquiries and challenges.
- Evaluate methods to improve efficiency and provide a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Work with each location manager and CSR to ensure compliance.
- Work with Controller to implement SOP's.
- Auditing daily CSR inputs into the software.
- Travel may be required.
- Assist managers, drivers and service technicians with customer account information while understanding accounts and other needs.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
- Computer Software Experience Preferred
- Customer Support Preferred
- Manager Experience Preferred
- January 20, 2023