Energy Partners is recruiting a full-time position for a Customer Service Representative. This position will support customers by providing helpful information, answer product and service questions, process orders, prepare correspondences, fulfill customer needs, and respond to complaints.
Why work for Energy Partners?
- Competitive Salary/Wage DOE
- Medical, Dental, HSA, Group Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability, and generous 401K match of 6%
- Paid holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Home every night
General Job Requirements:
- Be familiar with company policies, rules, regulations, procedures and adhere to Energy Partners Handbook.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks.
- Perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect good credit on Energy Partners.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in customer relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints by clarifying the problem, determining the cause of problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up with the customer to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate and valid information to customers.
- Greet customers warmly and go the extra mile.
- Process orders, requests, refunds or exchanges.
- Be familiar and comfortable using computer software; data entry, daily emails, dispatch, account maintenance and billing.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Create new customer accounts.
- Contact customers that have past due accounts.
- Schedule tank sets and appliance installations.
- In some locations, propane bottle fill and front store sales dealing with parts requests.
- In some locations, plant inventory information pertaining to railcars and fuel distribution.
- Filing paperwork in an organized manner.
- Dispatching work orders to the drivers.
- Assisting managers, drivers and service technicians with customer account information while understanding accounts and other needs.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
- Must have strong Computer Software Experience
- Customer Support Preferred
- July 30, 2021