Location Hamilton , MT
SUPERVISOR: Branch Manager
Energy Partners (EP) Propane has been serving western Montana for over 20 years. We are proud to be the fastest growing propane company in Montana and a nationally recognized brand. Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained with a focus on service excellence. We value our customers and take great pride in offering consistent pricing and reliable service.
Energy Partners Propane Service Technician will safely install, maintain and make repairs to propane appliances and propane systems according to company and industry standards. Service Technicians will also educate customers on the safe use of propane and appliances.
- Be familiar with company policies, rules, regulations, procedures and adhere to Energy Partners Handbook.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks.
- Perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect good credit on Energy Partners.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in customer relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be physically able to use repetitive motion and be able to perform strenuous tasks such as lifting, carrying, and hiking over rough terrain while carrying equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and with others while having excellent people skills. Providing quality workmanship in a timely manner is key.
- Being a self-motivator and self-starter are important in the work field.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations in their state of residency is required with the following endorsements: air brakes, hazardous materials, tanker. Class A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely installs, maintains, troubleshoots and makes repairs to Energy Partner’s customers including residential and commercial accounts.
- Inspect and operate truck mounted crane according to company and industry standards.
- Educates customers on the proper operation, maintenance and safety of appliances and gas equipment.
- Prepare and complete all paperwork and turn in when completed.
- Keep all equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Operates Energy Partners company vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Inspects Energy Partners company vehicle daily and reports any problems according to established company policies and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Promotes use of LP gas by suggesting additional uses to customers and relating the quality, service and dependability of Energy Partners products and services.
- Maintains and repairs Energy Partners owned equipment.
- Maintain a proper stock of service parts.
- Drive a bulk truck and deliver gas on an as needed basis.
- Available for night, weekend, and holiday after-hour calls on a rotating basis.
- Ability to make hard decisions, i.e.(putting systems out of service for safety reasons).
- Be willing to ask appropriate managers for help if a situation you are facing is too difficult.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Consistent work schedule (Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Safety incentive program
- Employee propane discount
- Company provided uniform
- Paid job training on product installation and maintenance
- Generous 401k match of 6%
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer-paid STD, LTD, life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly employer contribution
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Energy Partners is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Until Filled