Energy Partners is recruiting a full-time position for a Propane Delivery Driver in Ronan, MT. Basic duties include delivering propane to residential and commercial customers in a safe and efficient manner. Propane Driver will provide accurate and efficient delivery of propane to customer systems following all codes of standards and regulations. Perform deliveries in such a manner as to maintain good customer relations. Educate customers on the safe use of propane and appliances.
Why work for Energy Partners?
- Competitive Salary/Wage DOE
- Health Insurance, HSA, Dental, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability, and generous 401K match of 6%
- Paid training on product install and maintenance
- Paid holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Home every night
General Job Requirements:
- Be familiar with company policies, rules, regulations, procedures and adhere to Energy Partners Handbook.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks.
- Perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect good credit on Energy Partners.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in customer relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be physically able to use repetitive motion and be able to perform strenuous tasks such as lifting, carrying, and hiking over rough terrain while carrying equipment. Must be able to pull delivery hoses and fittings from Company vehicle to customer tank.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations in their state of residency is required with the following endorsements: air brakes, hazardous materials, tanker. Class A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely load and deliver LP gas via bobtail truck to Energy Partner’s customers including residential and commercial accounts.
- Make detailed check of installations, including gas and pressure checks, to ensure proper operations of Energy Partners and customers equipment.
- Educate customers on the proper operation, maintenance and safety of appliances and gas equipment.
- Prepare invoices of gas deliveries.
- Accept payments from customers and prepare receipts. Solicit payment of delinquent accounts as required..
- Operates Energy Partners company vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Inspects Energy Partners company vehicle daily and reports any problems according to established company policies and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Promotes use of LP gas by suggesting additional uses to customers and relating the quality, service and dependability of Energy Partners products and services.
- Maintains and repairs Energy Partners owned equipment.
- Available for night, weekend, and holiday after-hour calls on a rotating basis.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- May 07, 2021