Energy Partners is recruiting a full-time/part-time position for a Yard Technician.
Energy Partners Propane Yard Technician’s primary role is to work at a branch location completing specific assigned tasks from the Branch Manager, which could include overseeing the propane dispenser, painting and refurbishing tanks, stocking the warehouse, and keeping the grounds clean. The position of Yard Technician can also be trained and enrolled in the Service Technician Apprentice Program, in which Energy Partners will help train and facilitate obtaining at CDL.
Why work for Energy Partners?
- Competitive Salary/Wage DOE
- Medical, Dental, HSA, Group Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability, and generous 401K match of 6%
- Paid training on product install and maintenance
- Paid holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Home every night
General Job Requirements:
- Be familiar with company policies, rules, regulations, procedures and adhere to Energy Partners Handbook.
- Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, confidentiality, dependability, and flexibility along with initiative and motivation to organize and complete tasks.
- Perform duties and assignments, and conduct self in such a manner as to reflect good credit on Energy Partners.
- A professional appearance is important along with excellent skills in customer relations with the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be physically able to use repetitive motion and be able to perform strenuous tasks such as lifting, carrying, and hiking over rough terrain while carrying equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and with others while having excellent people skills. Providing quality workmanship in a timely manner is key.
- Being a self-motivator and self-starter are important in the work field.
- Safely dispense and recertify propane bottle cylinders.
- Keep all equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Operate Energy Partners company vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Clean, paint and refurbish residential propane tanks.
- Be willing to ask appropriate managers for help if a situation you are facing is too difficult.
- Performs any other duties assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- July 29, 2022