Prior to logging into the payment portal, you will need to register your account. Once registered, you will be able to login to view the following information:
- Tank information
- Contract Information
- Delivery history (1 years’ worth)
- Make a payment
- Request a delivery
A link to the payment portal will be provided for you to begin the registration process. This same link will also allow you to login to an existing account.
- Navigate to www.energypartnerspropane.com and click ‘Pay Your Bill’ in the upper right hand corner of the web page
- Select “Create Account”.
- When prompted, enter your Account Number (you will be prompted to re-enter the account number after initially entered) and select Search.
- If the account number is found, you will be prompted to fill in additional information.
- Enter the remaining information as requested.
- A cell phone number is required, however, if you’re unable to register the account without a cell phone number, contact your provider.
- Select Agree to Terms & Conditions, and select Create Account.
- Upon a successful account creation, a 6-digit verification code will be sent via text. Enter this verification code and select Submit.
- Once verified, select your preferred method of payment by selecting Credit Card or Bank Account.
- Enter the required information, and select Submit (this information can be updated at any time from your account settings page) to finalize the payment portal registration process.