Location Superior , MT
SUPERVISOR: Branch Manager
Energy Partners (EP) Propane has been serving western Montana for over 20 years. We are proud to be the fastest growing propane company in Montana and a nationally recognized brand. Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and highly trained with a focus on service excellence. We value our customers and take great pride in offering consistent pricing and reliable service.
- Drivers must have a high school diploma or equivalent, be at least 21 years of age with a Class B CDL and a clean driving record. Propane experience preferred, but not required.
- Work with honesty, integrity and confidentiality while providing excellent customer service.
- Collaborate and communicate productively with fellow employees and leadership.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in an efficient manner.
- Maintain a professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- The repetitive physical motion and the ability to perform strenuous tasks such as lifting, carrying, pulling and/or pushing weighted items.
- Comfortable working in variable weather conditions and/or hiking through rough terrain while carrying equipment.
- Required to perform after-hour calls on a rotating six-week basis, which may include nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment physical screening, drug/alcohol test and background check.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations in their state of residency is required with the following endorsements: air brakes, hazardous materials, tanker. Class A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely and efficiently inspect, load, unload and operate the company truck, delivering propane to residential and commercial customers.
- Perform a thorough review of EP installations, including gas and pressure checks.
- Educate customers on the proper operation, maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Perform daily vehicle inspections, reporting any concerns or issues to supervisor.
- Promote EP products and services to customers.
- May be required to prepare invoices and/or accept payment.
- Perform additional job tasks and duties as assigned.
- Keep all equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Operates Partners company vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Inspects Energy Partners company vehicle daily and reports any problems according to established company policies and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Competitive pay
- Consistent work schedule (Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Safety incentive program
- Employee propane discount
- Company provided uniform
- Paid job training on product installation and maintenance
- Generous 401k match of 6%
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer-paid STD, LTD, life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly employer contribution
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Energy Partners is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Until Filled