- For propane emergencies, call 911 first to report the situation and request immediate assistance.
- Next, please call the Energy Partners hotline at (1-888) 523-1000.
IF YOU SMELL PROPANE
- If it is possible and safe to do so, try to shut off the tank valves.
- Get everyone out of the building and a safe distance away.
- Call 911 once you have moved to safety.
- Call the Energy Partners hotline at (1-888) 523-1000.
- Light matches inside or near the facility.
- Use a telephone inside or near the facility.
- Turn on or off light switches inside the facility.
- Attempt to find the leak.
- Attempt repair or light your pilot light.
View our Safety Flier (PDF) and Valve Shut-off Diagram (PDF) for additional information.